How crazy is the world right now?
As a self employed person, it can definitely be a scary time. Thankfully for now, my business is doing fine and I am not losing any money. In fact, this has turned out to be a great time for my business as I have more time with nothing to do but work on it.
So I am trying to be as productive as possible.
What am I doing to grow my business at this time?
- I am going to build this site. I started it months ago and then stopped without having even finished my first post. Time to get started again!
- I’m going to put Ezoic ads on my other blog. I tried out Adsense, made basically nothing and gave up. Time to start again.
- I’m going to think of product ideas for my other blog and create one.
- I’m going to start collecting email addresses on my first blog.
- I’m going to start a sales funnel on that blog to sell the product.
- I’m also going to write to a client I stopped working for at the end of last year and see if they need any more freelance writing work.
- I’m going to update my CV site and LinkedIn page and see if I can attract more freelance work.
WOW that’s a lot. But I have faith I can get it done.
Also I’m working harder than ever to save money in my day to day life – Read my tips here.